Friday, October 7, 2011

All Day I Dream About Photography...

Well, not just photography. It is the number one thing I want to be doing constantly, but other than that I also have drawing/painting, jewelry making, face painting, scrap booking- I feel the need to do all of these things. So much that I almost don't start because the feeling is overwhelming. Still, I think about them all constantly and I want to immerse myself in all of these crafts. I am working fewer hours (much, much fewer) so to keep myself from going insane with all this new free time, I need to do just that. So, here I am trying to sort out my crafts.

I took some photos around my aunt and uncle's farm about a year ago for my photo class. The assignment was to use a wide-angle lens. I do own a Canon 10-22mm lens, but since I prefer portraiture the lens hasn't gotten much use. The location was great for the assignment. And, it was the day after it rained so the clouds were perfect.





No comments:

Post a Comment