Sunday, October 9, 2011

Identity Crisis

Sometimes my attitude changes depending on who I am with. In some cases, that is okay. Others times it's quite unnecessary. I don't want to hide something about myself or my lifestyle depending on who I am talking to. Yet, I know I do it anyway. Are you the same person around all of your friends? The same person around your family and your friends? Or the same person around your "school" friends and the people you go to church with?

I did an interesting photo shoot with Ryan for my final project last semester. I'd like to continue with this theme; change some things that I think didn't work here, get more models, use their own struggles with this to guide the way the images turn out.

Let me know what you guys think. Not just about this, but about everything I post. I love getting critiqued. It helps me grow.





1 comment:

  1. Nice! So nice you are progressing in what u love!
    Let me know if you would be up for a costume shoot.. I have a bunch of Halloween costume wings ect. .. Could be fun and creative!

    ReplyDelete