Friday, October 28, 2011

Definitely Blessed

It's been too many days since I've posted something. Even though I'm down to working one day a week, I've still managed to stay busy. I was commissioned to do artwork on some pumpkins (pictured below) for a charity event, Ryan was hired to play music at said event, and I had a large face painting gig at a Bat Mitzvah. Oh, and- best part, how could I forget- I got a new job! Hopefully to start next week, I will be working in KidZone at the YMCA. I love kids and I am so excited to start coming up with awesome crafts for them. All of this came in perfect timing since working one day a week left me lacking in funds. Amazing example of how remaining calm and patient pays off! Hopefully taking photos this weekend for my next post.







No comments:

Post a Comment